Sr. IT Business Analyst
IT Business Analyst
The IT Business Analyst facilitates system enhancements and changes for our business systems, web, mobile and e-commerce platforms. Collaborates with the business and IT to deliver detailed requirements for superior solutions. This position assists with software implementation documentation and testing. Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition, reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Ensures system improvements are accurate and delivered on time.
- Encouraged to suggest system improvements.
- Recommends improvements to strategy, application usage, or process applying knowledge of the business processes in various functional areas.
- Works with users to identify system improvements.
- Provides support to software developers in understanding software enhancements and test cases.
- Reviews software enhancements with key users prior to implementation and document feedback.
- Informs manager of any cost savings opportunities.
- Responsible for working with user groups, software developers, Quality Assurance, and IT managers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination.
- Knowledge of warehouse management, forecasting, and purchasing systems.
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.