IT Change/Environmental Management Analyst
The IT Change/Environment Management Analyst provides Design, Support, and Administration of Various Application Change Management Systems That Support Java Front-End and DB2 Back-End Database Stored Procedures, for Motion Industries Business Systems. Ensures all Motion Industries environments are in sync in support of overall SDLC.
Performs administrative functions of Change Management systems for COBOL, JAVA, and DB2 database environments
Coordinates change management functions with appropriate IT departments to ensure error free implementations
Supports IT SOX compliance policies and procedures
Supports Self Testing requirements
Supports the implementation of Change Management tools, processes, and procedures
Provides Administration and Support functions for Change Management system tools and software
Ensures all environments are in sync from a front/back end perspective in support of overall SDLC, to include clones and environment refreshes
- Build and Coordinate the implementation of Front-End Java applications using a number of products & Tools, including, but not limited to: Jenkins, Subversion, Archiva, Red Hat Linux, & CollabNet/TeamForge
- Support the implementation of Back-End applications using a number of products & tools, including, but not limited to: TSO, Compuware’s ISPW, and IBM DB2 Subsystem.
- Work with application developers, project managers, quality assurance staff, and technical support as needed to coordinate implementation of production changes, and perform roll-back of changes if/when required
- Support the design, implementation, and support of Motion Industries’ Applications Development Life-Cycle within the Change Management Software
- Ensures all environments are in sync to expectations of all supporting teams (applications, infrastructure, governance)
- Coordinates remediation of any identified gaps between environments
- Provides coordination and focal point for synchronization of environments, and changes in support thereof
- Provide administration functions for the following Change Management systems: ISPW, CollabNet, Jenkins, & Subversion, and similar such tools in the future
- Customer Service, this position provides assistance to the applications development team as needed to perform functions using the Change Management tools. Provide end-user training as required, when changes to the tools are implemented.
Business Continuance and IT Governance
- Supports Business Continuance and DR by updating preparing test scripts and executing the test scripts during the semi-annual DR test events.
- Supports Self Testing and Annual Audits by providing the test evidence and documentation as requested during testing for compliance with IT SOX and PCI audit requirements.
- Daily communication with all IT departments, especially software development
- Change Management system vendors
- Quality Assurance team interaction
Safety and Health
- Supports company safety and health programs
- Have a clear understanding of emergency procedures and responsibilities
- Participate in GPC’s “Live Safe” program
Education & Experience
- Strong attention to detail, with solid project management skills
- Experience with Change Management systems and Application Development Life-Cycle Controls
- Technical skills include Jenkins, Subversion, Red Hat Linux a plus, LAN/Server environment, MS Office, and Internet technologies, IBM zOS (JCL, TSO, CList, DB2) a plus
- Project planning and execution
- Must communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Minimum of 2 years of college is preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.