(TSZ) Customer Service Rep
Rate of pay - $17-$18/hr
Taking Care of the customer's needs by providing and delivering professional, helpful, high quality service and assistance.
- Represent The Safety Zone in a positive and professional manner
- Supports sales staff with order entry, confirmations, samples, pricing, returns, credits, freight claims, backorder reports, sales reports or any other sales administration functions
- Handle incoming call volume expediently
- Resolve backordered issues prior to releasing order. If no solution is found, email inside & outside sales that order was released with B/O (item that could have been subbed).
- Review open order report and communicate with outside sales to resolve when possible.
- Answering customer inquiries via phone, email or fax
- Resolving customer complaints in a polite and professional fashion
- Perform all duties in an accurate and timely manner
- Work with all inside and outside contacts to satisfy customer's requests
- Provide recommendations regarding the improvement of customer's sales, customer retention and sales procedures
- Foster a sales culture of teamwork and supports cross functional teams (all C.S., Inside Sales, Outside Sales, Rep Groups)
- Partners with sales team to meet and exceed customer's service expectations
- Follow price guidelines and alert team members to low margin items before order ships or releases.
- Promotes all Safety Zone products
- Perform any other duties assigned by your managers
- Strong communication, analytical, detail oriented and organizational skills
- Passion for delivering the best results for the customer
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong time management skills
- Exposure to project/account management
- High school diploma or GED equivalent; Bachelor's degree preferred
- One-year related customer service experience or a combination of education and experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 suite and strong working knowledge of Excel; pivot tables
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.