Collaborative Robot Specialist - Braas Company
BRAAS Company seeks a qualified individual to assist our sales engineering team to expand sales of collaborative robots and robot systems in the Southeast (VA, NC, SC, GA). Collaborative robot demand is exploding and represents some of the most exciting applications and opportunities in automation! This role is customer-facing and requires strong sales hunter skills with business development acumen. This position fully supports our sales engineers to manage complex sales with C- level clientele. Activities include assisting sales with demonstrating, training, identifying opportunities, executing proof of concept, creating proposals, justifying ROI and leveraging our marketing capabilities. Ideal candidate will possess strong mechanical/technical aptitude, organizational skills, and sales competencies. Experience in robotics, CNC or injection molding applications a plus. Must have a minimum 2-year technical degree in related field (Engineering, Robotics, Automation, CNC etc.) with 2 years of sales experience demonstrating a proven track record of growing sales.
This position would best be served centrally located in the Carolinas near Charlotte, NC. This would allow the candidate to best serve the geographic area of responsibility as well as to leverage our local facility resources.
- Ensure customer relationships are positive and deep within all accounts
- Create materials for and conduct sales presentations to customers
- Prospect for new customers
- Ensure customer service requirements are met
- May be required to be on-call nights or weekends, depending on need
- Generate new business with new or existing customers
- Ensure technical requirements for the customer are met
- Assist with on-site troubleshooting of customers' concerns
- Routinely interacts face-to-face with customers to foster strong relationships and maintain satisfaction may handle customer returns
- Work with local customers to identify, quote, engineer, and close product and solution sales
- Provide technical support as required ?
- Work with Branch Manager to provide business planning to reach product and sales goals
- Work with and coordinate vendor resources to build relationships and support sales
- Personally accountable for time allocation and priorities to reach goals and applying efforts to high ROI opportunities
- Maintain appropriate relationship with key suppliers
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Reliable, organized, detailed and focused
- Industry and sales experience
- Moderate computer skills, including communicating internally and externally via email
- Work experience in Microsoft Office proficiency in Excel
- Ability to multitask and manage time well
- Knowledge of supply chain systems
- Knowledge of industrial products: power transmission, hydraulic, pneumatic and mill supply
- High School Diploma or GED
- Good driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.