Motion Industries' Service Technicians provide the highest levels of mechanical service and product repair to meet the needs of our customers. Whether repairing hydraulic hose, pumps and cylinders or mechanical gear boxes, we cater to the needs of our customers to keep their industry in motion. Motion offers an excellent benefits package that includes options for healthcare coverage 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Measure, cut, assemble, crimp, etc., industrial hydraulic hose
- Test and check hose assemblies per shop procedures
- Read and understand work orders
- Clean and package hose assemblies for shipping
- Keep clean work area
- Ability to read and understand work orders
- Ability to read tape measure and caliper
- Ability to handle material up to 100 pounds
- Hydraulic power unit fabrication skills helpful but not required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.