EDI Support Specialist
Motion Industries is seeking an EDI Support Specialist to participate in the maintenance and testing of business applications and external integrations for the EDI team. We offer an excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) plan, healthcare coverage, tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Participate in activities required for EDI integrations between Motion Industries’ and our Customers and Suppliers.
- Identify and correct EDI errors.
- Work with Motion Industries’ branches and customers to investigate Account Receivable issues.
- Assist with EDI onboarding and training for internal customers.
- Work with various customer web portals for EDI integration support and maintenance. rules.
- Ensures EDI processing exceptions are identified and resolved.
- Assume proactive role in customer (external and internal) follow up and interaction.
- Ensures that EDI issues are identified, resolved and communicated as needed to IT, other departments and management.
- Help resolve Account Receivable issues with electronic documents.
- Answer basic account and ERP questions for both Motion Industries’ branches and customers
- Ensure all EDI integration activities at Motion Industries adhere to IT Governance Policies.
- Assist in identifying Cost Savings opportunities as a result of EDI efforts
- Work with other departments/co-workers to ensure that customer needs are met.
- Develop communications to Motion Industries’ branches, customers and suppliers as needed as it relates to EDI functionality, implementations and technology changes.
- Bachelor's degree and/or three years EDI experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good communication skills to effectively interact/communicate with co-workers, and internal/external customers.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Strong project-management skills with ability to prioritize.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and training material in written and verbal formats.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.