- Automotive Group
- Industrial Group
- Career Areas
- Working Here
- Social Impact
- Students & Grads
Integro Technologies, a division of MotionAI, is a leading turnkey machine vision system integration and machine building company. Integro provides engineered solution throughout North America and to international clients for global system deployments. Integro Technologies designs and develops custom machine vision, ID, deep learning (DL/AI), robotics, and logistics solutions utilizing a range of components including high resolution cameras, machine vision sensors, image formation systems, material handling, robotics, and 3D vision system applications for automated quality control checks, 3D surface inspection, defect detection, classification, gauging, batch sorting, VGR, ID, optical character recognition, and more. For additional application solution example please visit www.integro-tech.com.
Integro is seeking a Purchasing Agent to join our team to review and monitor component requirements to support project teams.
- Determine the most appropriate and cost effective source for materials
- Place purchase orders with suppliers, negotiate pricing and credit terms
- Monitor/Expedite product deliveries to proactively identify any delivery issues
- Work closely with our project team to source components for new projects
- Proficiently use and accurately maintain our Quickbooks Enterprise and Fishbowl Inventory Systems
- At least 1 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- At least 1 years of direct experience in business-to-business purchasing activities
- Experience in developing relationships and negotiating with suppliers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office products specifically Excel)
- The Ideal Candidate
- Enjoy participating in a team for hands-on problem solving of product or process issues
- Interested in locating and presenting new suppliers to improve our products and processes
- Exposure to manufacturing processes
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.