Microsoft Dynamics Architect
Develops and maintains the overall technical architecture of ERP systems. Responsible for providing architecture design and planning of all technical activities including but not limited to: application architecture, system landscape, installation sizing & planning, system change management, performance monitoring, performance tuning, troubleshooting, problem analysis, and problem resolution. Motion offers an excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Plans, designs, and coordinates the work in the technical areas of the ERP upgrades and existing and new projects/implementations.
- Manages incoming technical requests from both SRM and APO functional teams and works through internal shared service organizations and external 3rd parties.
- Designs SAP systems environments for optimum performance and is proactive in identifying potential problems (environments include Sandbox, Development, QA, and Production.)
- Assists in creating and modifying strategies, resolves problems, and documents issues and resolutions.
- Serves as a strong functional resource and liaison in a client-facing position between the development team and clients of the organization.
- Participates in client meetings, requirement discovery and analysis to identify and build solutions for business needs.
- Supports systems at all phases of the project lifecycle.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Typically requires a bachelor’s degree and five (5) or more years of related experience.
- Experience as a project manager, senior functional consultant, or solutions architect
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
Where permitted by applicable law, successful applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start date. COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment, subject to an approved accommodation, and proof of vaccination will be required on or prior to start date.
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.