Division AR Support
Under limited supervision, the Division AR Support provides Accounts Receivable and general accounting support for the division. Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package, which includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition, reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Independently provides support in collections and AR cleanup efforts while working closely with branches within a division.
- Identifies and contacts external customers to expedite payment & collections processes.
- Processes expense and freight and inventory invoices.
- Handles customer billing, including sorting, stuffing envelopes and mailing customer invoices.
- Enters credits as approved.
- Reviews routine reports to identify open orders to assist with order expediting.
- Prepares cash sales deposit in accordance with company policy.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Strong Excel skills and proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong attention to organization, detail and accuracy.
- Ability to multitask and manage time well.
- 2-5 years of related experience
Where permitted by applicable law, successful applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start date. COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment, subject to an approved accommodation, and proof of vaccination will be required on or prior to start date.
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.