CNC Machinist / Operator
Motion Industries is looking for a CNC Machinist who can also run a manual lathe and consistently turn wrenches. Our Machinists provide the highest levels of mechanical service and product repair to meet the needs of our customers. They bring precision and detail when operating lathes, mills, keyseaters, etc., in order to cater to the needs of our customers to keep their industry in motion. Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Manually operate lathes, mills, and keyseaters
- Read and use precision instruments including micrometers
- Experience in manually operating lathes, mills, and keyseaters
- CNC knowledge and experience required
- Strong math skills
- Ability to read and use precision instruments including micrometers
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. or more
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Experience with gearboxes, power transmissions, fluid couplings, and belt rollers
- High mechanical intelligence
- Machinist experience
- Ability to work overtime and weekends
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.