APG Pricing Analyst
Provides meaningful, actionable pricing analysis that helps the company set competitive and profitable pricing for the marketplace.
• Accurately complete all assigned tasks within schedule allotted
• Operate effectively, efficiently and amenably within a team environment
• Provides regular and ad hoc pricing analysis and reporting for management, through Excel, Qlik and other software programs.
• Takes initiative in identifying and resolving issues around pricing and margin.
• Presents pricing analysis and recommendations to various teams, up to and including management.
• Provides details including market comparisons, downstream impact of proposals, and review of steps needed to implement change.
• Works collaboratively with partnered Category Manager(s) to grow sales and profitability of assigned product categories.
• Two or four year college degree, or equivalent work experience required.
• Strong analytical, quantitative, and qualitative analysis skills required.
• Excellent math skills and strong attention to detail are required to be successful in this position.
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, & Power Point are required.
• Access database knowledge a plus.
• Ability to independently develop new Excel models, charts and graphs, and procedures as necessary.
• Experience with pricing optimization / analytics software a plus, though not required.
• Strong follow up skills, as well as the ability to manage several projects at the same time.
• Solid written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
• Strong collaboration with experience leading cross-functional projects, a team player.
• Ability to work under pressure while meeting tight deadlines.
• Desire to learn with the motivation to continue to grow in this fast-paced environment.
• NAPA store or field experience a plus, though not required.
• Work is performed in a typical office environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.