Requirements & Responsibilities
- High School Diploma, College degree preferred
- Possess an FAA Airline Transport Pilot and First-class medical certificates
- Possess an FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator license
- Possess at least one aircraft type rating- in Hawker 900XP or Citation Latitude
- Possess a valid Passport and driver’s license
- Have a minimum of 4500 hours total flight time including 1000 Turbine PIC and 500 hours as PIC in turbojet.
- Have experience in corporate flight operations
- Have experience in International operations
- Ability to operate internationally without restriction
- Must relocate to Atlanta, GA
Successful candidates will be able to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business.
Possess excellent interpersonal skills, good written and verbal communication skills, and a positive, professional attitude.
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.