MiServices Technical Support is responsible for fielding technical support calls, working with sales to define technical requirements, creating custom reports, setting up databases for installations, troubleshooting installations, setting up MI-VMI programs, Warranty and Repair and RFID to ensure successful startup and operation of these programs. Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package that includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Import and manage data for vending, VMI, warranty/repair, RFID, and other software applications
- Train customers on vending, VMI, warranty/repair, RFID, and other software
- Coordinate customer requests for technical support, work through to conclusion
- Document all support tickets including corrective action, closure comments
- Add information to the online Knowledge Base
- Assist other MiServices Technical Support personnel with support calls
- Assist customers with setting up access to the system (ex. CribMaster Web)
- Work with CribMaster and customer to develop custom reports
- Advise Motion IT and 3rd party software providers about enhancements and bugs
- Work with Sales to help define technical requirements for installations or custom work
- Address customer inquiries promptly
- Ensure ongoing follow-up for issue resolution as required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.