- Automotive Group
- Industrial Group
- Career Areas
- Working Here
- Social Impact
- Students & Grads
Quality Specialist/Quality Resource Center
At Motion Industries our Quality Specialist/Quality Resource Center employees respond to customer quality audits, surveys, and inquiries providing accurate data in a timely manner. Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package that includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Respond to customer quality audits, surveys and inquiries
- Prepare and present quality training throughout the organization
- Assess future quality training requirements
- Present, train and audit ISO 9000 Quality System Requirements and similar standards
- Assist with the revision of the Corporate Quality Manual and associated forms
- Assist branch sites with supplier issues and product recall/safety advisement notifications
- Conduct supplier quality audits as necessary.
- Some auditing & travel involved (up to 20%).
- College degree (preferably in business or industrial distribution)
- Branch experience preferred
- Proficient in use of personal computers, spreadsheets and graphics
- Ability to compose, produce and present professional correspondence, training courses, and presentations
- Strong and effective communication and organizational skills
- Skilled in managing multiple tasks and projects
- Ability to work extended hours and travel when necessary
- CQA or equivalent helpful, or Successful completion of the Certified Quality Auditor (CQA) exam offered through the American Society for Quality.
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.