HQ - PMO Lead, Procurement
This position will have the opportunity to build a best-in-class “Onboarding” process that will allow NAPA to bring new product offerings to market faster while ensuring seamless execution. Manage new supplier onboarding and Program Change Overs from new contract execution to market launch of product lines sourced Domestically or via Direct Import. Project manage all tasks required for product/supplier set up while leading cross-functional teams (category management, supply chain, contracts, QA, sourcing, IT, E-Commerce) to execute against onboarding timelines.
Position Performance Measures:
- Effectively build out new onboarding process reducing go-to-market lead times
- Ensure the timely and seamless execution of new and “Change Over” programs from Supplier Business Award to Market Launch
- Deliver against onboarding timelines
- Develop solutions around delays and influence cross functional teams to problem solve and expedite the execution of programs
Responsibilities: The following section contains the primary responsibilities for this position. Job holder is responsible for performing any other duties as assigned by management.
- Build out and document new Onboarding and Change Over process partnering with cross-functional teams to properly map out required go-to-market steps
- Manage end to end Onboarding and change over process for new Product lines negotiated by procurement & sourcing teams
- Support Category Managers executing against go-to-market strategies and merchandising objectives
- Project Manage all Onboarding and Changeover initiatives ensuring seamless execution of newly sourced product lines. From new contract execution/POs/manufacturing to on-time market launch
- Responsible for planning, prioritization, and scheduling of projects
- Engage and drive accountability with cross functional partners to identify, scope, and deliver high impact projects. Manage through operational issues in coordination with Sites, Partner teams, and Program/Procurement Managers
- Own taking proactive steps to ensure that best practices are shared across procurement operations
- Proven ability to deliver results in supplier selection, management, negotiation, capacity planning, and risk management
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver to project milestones
- Ability to manage and work within a matrixed organization
- Organize and drive successful completion of data insight initiatives through effective management of analyst and data employees and effective collaboration with stakeholder
- Design and build technical processes to address business issues
- Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and internal stakeholders’ satisfaction goals and objectives
- Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with cross-functional project teams
Experience, Education, and Abilities:
- Supply Chain, Business, Engineering degree
- Merchandising and Retail experience
- Global Sourcing & Supply chain experience
- Complex Project Management experience
- Automotive experience a plus
- Six Sigma Green Belt or similar Process Improvement Certification preferred
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects - prioritization, planning and task delegation
- Project Management Certification a plus
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Where permitted by applicable law, successful applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start date. COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment, subject to an approved accommodation, and proof of vaccination will be required on or prior to start date.
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.