NAPA Auto Parts is seeking an experienced Loader to join our rapidly growing team of Auto Parts professionals. As a Loader and an important part of the Distribution Center team, your primary focus is on loading parts with efficiency and precision.
- Pack the right parts for delivery to the right customers with accuracy and speed
- Move shipping totes from conveyers and engage in proper packaging
- Move the right parts with precision piece count to the right place
- Map out the organization of loading customer orders from skids to trucks
- Have a keen sense for seeing, hearing and remembering part numbers and line codes
- Maneuver heavy equipment using hand trucks, motorized carts, pallet jacks, etc.
- Have the power to lift merchandise up to 60 lbs
- Take caution with all hazardous materials
- Jump into helping team members with clean-up of customer area and shipping department
- Ability to bend to floor-level shelves and reach to upper shelves (eight feet) with use of stool or ladder when necessary
- Stamina to stand and walk for entire work shift
- Strength to lift 60 lbs of merchandise
- Logical organizational skills
- Motivated to train and learn
- Desire to go above and beyond the job description
- Minimum 18 Years of Age
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.