Integrated Marketing Project Manager
The Integrated Marketing Project Manager is responsible for turning the Marketing Strategist’s vision into reality by mapping out the tasks required to implement and complete the overall business initiatives. This will involve collaboration with all groups within the marketing department – creative, digital, product marketing, and business groups. Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Responsible for creating and managing a campaign calendar to ensure content, graphics, and tasks are completed in a timely manner. Creates issue-tracking tickets to help manage creative and digital team workloads and deadlines. Owns, enforces, and documents complex cross-functional processes.
- Creates, implements, and maintains project timelines for multiple projects and various teams simultaneously.
- Proactively identifies and helps resolve resource and process conflicts or roadblocks in a
- deadline-driven environment. Enhances project workflow efficiency from start to finish while communicating updates to job requesters and ensuring expectations are met.
- Manages and improves project templates and processes. Measures results against desired outcomes and assist in developing proposals of plan adjustment and new initiatives. When necessary, gives directn to outside marketing agencies as needed for special projects.
- Leads meetings and schedules timeline reminders as needed. Ensures relevant team members have an accurate line of sight in our project management software. Creates detailed project estimates for projects that may include but are not limited to integrated campaigns, brand development, marketing collateral and websites.
- Reviews all project deliverables for quality assurance (QA). Provides general administrative support to Marketing department.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related area plus three to five years of related experience or the equivalent combination. At least two years of project management experience required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Ability to organize, prioritize and execute according to plan
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management, decision making and problem solving skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Marketing-minded: can understand and communicate many different types of marketing projects and campaigns. Must be able to grasp and communicate marketing topics with a general understanding.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.