Sr. Software Developer
Motion Industries is seeking a Sr. Software Developer to perform basic problem resolution analysis and corrections, develop new software based on approved design documents, and correct system problems. We offer an excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) plan, healthcare coverage, tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Develop software applications based on approved design
- Perform basic problem resolution analysis and correction
- Correct system problems as directed by manager
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and according to specifications
- Use standard coding techniques to ensure application performance meets requirements
- Work as part of a team for most projects
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field or equivalent work experience
- Experience with structured application development and change control methodologies
- Experience with object oriented analysis and design
- Good knowledge of database design, programming languages and coding techniques
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.