HQ-CCG Support Analyst I
Answers technical calls from customers (company/independently owned stores and employees) regarding company software, hardware, and network issues. Receives call, finds resolution, and documents calls as received.
Position Performance Measures:
- Number of calls per hour.
- Percentage of escalated calls.
- Not-ready percentage.
- Ability to meet call quality requirements.
- Length of call.
- Team Customer Satisfaction Score.
- Team Service Level
Responsibilities: Answers inbound technical questions from customers and gains understanding of each situation. Troubleshoots issues to find solution and partners with customer to solve issue together. Confirms that solution worked properly before ending call.
- If unable to resolve customers issue using information supplied in the Service Now Knowledgebase, agent will seek assistance from Support Analyst II and/or Development team (Swarm) to further analyze and determine root cause and potential work arounds.
- Agent will apply fix or work around discovered during “swarming” with Support Analyst II/Developers.
- Agent will create new knowledge base articles outlining the fix/work around discovered during “swarming”.
- If issue is determined to be a software defect the agent will fully document the issue, troubleshooting and root cause analysis steps followed with Support Analyst II/Developers and assign the Service Now Incident to the appropriate development track for defect creation.
- Ensures positive customer experience by de-escalating customer issues and concerns. Instructs customers on proper usage of the software and hardware. Acts as customer advocate in addressing concerns and resolving issues. Instills confidence in the customers that concern will be addressed properly and with urgency.
- Ensures prompt and accurate resolution of customer incidents with a high degree of ownership. Reports network events upon occurrence to leadership. Notifies appropriate leadership of customer escalations and dissatisfaction in timely manner.
- Follows ticket management policy as documented including, entering required information into system, selecting the right urgency level, selecting the correct categorization and subcategorization for the Incident and ensuring the proper team members are including in communications.
- Follows call management policy as documented including resolving calls timely and accurately, following up with cases as appropriate, and working with management when needed.
- Follows the established attendance and schedule policy.
- Works to consistently improve call handling and resolution processes by following the established quality assurance guidelines and expectations to deliver stellar customer service including: first call resolution and total case ownership.
- Works with team members to develop, approve, validate, and maintain problem resolution databases (Knowledgebase) by making entries to improve process.
- Interprets, analyzes, diagnoses, documents, and resolves customer service problems related to internal supported hardware, software, LANs and WANs with the objective of closing calls.
- Using the incident/problem tracking system, accurately documents all incoming calls, keeps tickets and customers updated on their issues / requests, and documents all call resolutions.
- Keeps support team and management apprised of any new support issues in a clear and timely manner.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
- Dispatch hardware problems to appropriate hardware vendor
- Assist customers with“How-To” questions
- Contact external customers to foster improved communications and satisfaction levels with computer equipment and software
- Continuously improve customer satisfaction indexes
Experience, Education, and Abilities:
- 4 years of experience in a
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience required.
- HDI certified (customer service, support center analyst, or desktop support technician) and ITIL Foundations certification is a plus.
- 1 year of experience with incident and problem tracking service management software.
- NAPA store experience is a plus.
- Experience with SQL commands and database manipulation.
- Experience with automated call distributor phone systems.
- Experience with knowledge centered support (KCS) principles.
- Familiarity with Linux Systems a plus.
- Experience with troubleshooting network related issues (client connectivity).
- Experience with Active Directory and Microsoft Office Products – O365 is a plus.
- Strong customer focus and orientation.
- In addition to having a high sense of self-motivation, this individual must display superior telephone, root cause analysis, and issue resolution skills.
- The ability to listen, isolate the issue, research, resolve, and follow-up is essential for this position.
- Candidates for this position should be familiar with incident ticketing software and processes.
- Proven soft skills including strong courtesy and conflict management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to translate technical information to all level of users.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Proven team player.
- Must be open to working weekends and after-hour shifts.
Work is performed in a call center environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.