Senior Systems Architect
Motion Industries is seeking a Sr. Systems Architect to design and develop software solutions based on business requirements. Motion offers an excellent benefits package that includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Research, analyze, design, propose, and deliver solutions that are appropriate for the company's business and technology strategies
- Expert/lead technical role
- Define architectures and designs across multiple IT functional areas
- Develop programming and development standards and procedures as well as program architectures for code reuse
- Research and maintain knowledge in emerging technologies and possible application to the business
- Work on multiple projects as the project leader or as the subject matter expert
- Typically have 7 - 10 years IT work experience in software development and/or system design
- BS in computer science, information systems or related field or equivalent work experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.