Hydraulic Supply Company is a division of Motion Industries. We are looking for a Repair Administrator to support and enable the repair work group by providing clerical and administrative support services; coordinate with repair services staff to meet customer orders and needs; involves purchasing, ordering, receiving, and recording inbound inventory and maintaining record of status of repairs.
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
This position is in our Pompano Beach location.
- Reconcile cash and credit card sales drawer.
- Fill out daily cash report and fax to credit. / Maintain petty cash.
- Maintain and update open order reports.
- Prepare PO for necessary parts from internal or external sources.
- Coordinate with repair staff to determine initial estimate including parts, labor, and delivery times.
- Label open SWOs using 1-8 process to maintain accurate status.
- Prepare and maintain teamwork forms, graphs, and documentation including time and labor tracking.
- Responsible for accuracy of all paperwork pertaining to repair service work orders with the use of Apero Trax.
- Fill out warranty claims, and prepare SWO paper audit. Receive and ship parcels.
- Greet, assist, work with, and enable industrial customers in the servicing of hydraulic parts or components through basic knowledge of hydraulic component repair.
- Locate, order, and receive parts and pricing availability utilizing parts manual or computer parts breakdown.
- Communicate estimate to customer for approval and prepare invoice for payment.
- Monitor, update, and advise customer of status of repairs.
- Check stages for repair units on shelf.
- Prepare stage three SWO for invoicing and call customer to advise.
- Receive incoming repairs, enter SWO into Apero Trax, and tag unit with customer info.
- Call stage four, five, and eight twice per week.
- Invoice SWO.
- Monitor, order, and coordinate with repair staff to maintain adequate inventory levels.
- Reconcile inventory.
- 3-5 years clerical or administrative experience preferably in industrial service and repair industry OR more than 5 years’ hydraulic repair experience.
- Knowledge of Apero Trax; Outlook; Microsoft Word; data entry; fluid power systems and components.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Attention to detail and organized.
- Handle multiple projects using independent judgment.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage time effectively.
- Prioritize workload.
- Collaborate with a diverse group of people.
- Reflect company values to customers.
- Listen effectively/hear customers’ needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.