- Automotive Group
- Industrial Group
- Career Areas
- Working Here
- Social Impact
- Students & Grads
Material Sourcing Analyst
MotionAi brings together the leading high-tech automation solution providers for industrial automation across the United States. Our expertise includes emerging automation technologies with focused disciplines in robotics, motion control, machine vision, digital networking/IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things), industrial framing, pneumatics and custom mechatronic systems. MotionAi provides best-in-class engineered systems, products and services to a variety of industries highlighting a few which include semiconductor, pharmaceutical, Life Sciences, medical, logistics, Food & Beverage, Packaging, automotive, and aerospace.
MotionAi offers an excellent benefits package that includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Prepare and manage request for quotes and proposals to ensure cost and delivery goals are achieved for manufacturing projects
- Determine best supplier(s) for all needs emphasizing use of preferred vendors
- Scrub manufacturing BOM’s and look for vendor consolidation and cost saving opportunities
- Align vendor and manufacturer items for vendor reduction and cost saving opportunities
- Recommend cost saving proposals including alternate sourcing
- Analyze actuals vs. budget to maximize cost savings and capture lessons learned
- On-boarding of new suppliers
- Understand ERP planning and maintain vendor pricing
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates degree required, bachelors preferred or equivalent in experience.
- Procurement & supply chain experience preferred.
- Industrial electronics and automation industry knowledge preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office and Excel
- Ability to comprehend and learn company Operating System.
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to lead multiple projects in a multi-site operation and prioritize responsibilities.
A little about us: At Motion we are committed to operating our business with integrity – contributing our time, talent, and resources to supporting our local communities, promoting an inclusive and diverse workplace, and being thoughtful stewards of our environment and natural resources. We believe in taking care of our people and their families by offering flexibility, an excellent benefits package that includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay to name a few. We also have lots of perks because we have the benefit of having Genuine Parts Company as our parent company (they own NAPA too). Our Perks cover everything from cell phones to vehicle discounts. Come join us as we grow and reach new industry heights.
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.