Sr. Pricing Analyst
Purpose of the Job:
The Pricing Analyst is responsible for price analysis, mapping processes, maintaining price methods, monitoring price change efficiency and effectiveness, and communication of price updates. The Sr. Pricing Analyst is expected to participate in the evaluation, implementation, and ongoing support of a Pricing Optimization Solution.
- Full participation in all functions related to a Pricing Optimization Solution
- Map pricing methods, processes and workflows
- Perform analysis to measure the effectiveness of price changes and recommend corrective action if necessary
- Develop and maintain tools to track price change results and efficiency
- Creation and Management of Special Pricing records
- Communicate Price Increase notifications to EIS field employees
- Data management to ensure information is accurate and current
- Review of daily margin reporting with analytics, reporting, and follow-up as appropriate
- Coordinate vendor deviated cost updates
Qualifications to Meet Minimum Requirements:
- Requires a bachelor’s degree or equal experience in pricing activities. Experience in sales or technical applications a plus
- Price Optimization Solution experience
- Advanced skill level in Microsoft tools including Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word
- Process Mapping software skill a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Detail-oriented and ability to multi-task
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all requirements and responsibilities and as such, is subject to change without notice based on the needs of the business and/or department.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.