Manager, Strategic Business Transformation
The following section contains the primary responsibilities for this position.
- Develop strategic and financial analytics to inform long-term GPC value creation strategic priorities.
- Aggregate business unit data and aggregate to provide operational and financial insights.
- Provide operational progress visibility that informs tactical field level action and sharing of best practices.
- Enhance annual and long-range enterprise financial forecast processes.
- Evolve pace, depth and rhythm of fact-based decision making to drive business improvements.
- Attract, mentor and develop next-generation high-potential internal and external talent.
- MBA, CFA, and/or CPA designation strongly preferred.
- 5+ years in related disciplines including strategic planning, financial planning and analysis, corporate finance, business valuation, commercial/operational finance, treasury, capital planning.
- Possesses significant experience in financial modeling and excel-based analytics.
- Demonstrates skill in strategic planning, project management and strategic financial analytics.
- Demonstrates consistent track record of leadership, teamwork and delivering high impact results.
- Synthesizes data to develop strategic and operational implications that translate into action.
- Embodies disciplined fact-based decision making and disciplined planning to enable efficient action.
- Works in highly team-oriented capacity partnering closely with business unit and functional teammates.
- Leads cross-functional teams and communicate effectively in all forms (e.g. PowerPoint).
- Embodies self-starter problem solver and able to successfully manage multiple workflows.
- Understands the GPC history and serves as respectful ambassador of change to drive improvement.
- Aligns with GPC core values – hard work, gives back, humility, team-centric, servant leader.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.