Senior Technical Advisor
Provide excellent customer service via answering incoming calls, resolving customer problems, and completing and maintaining files for ASG, Balkamp; Altrom; Rayloc & Heavy Vehicle Parts Group.
The duties and responsibilities listed ARE NOT all-inclusive.
*Current work hours: must be available between the hours of 8:00 am – 7:00 pm (M-F) or as required. Some Holidays and weekends may apply.
pOSITION pERFORMANCE mEASURES:
- Sales Quota
- Net New Distribution
- Classification Stock Adjustment
- Market Share
- Seven Key Sales Drivers
- Answering incoming calls in a prompt, professional and courteous manner. Each call must be completed within a reasonable amount of time. The calls may include: Special Orders; Direct Ships; Problems with shipping, delivery, credit and/or billing
- Maintain a standard volume daily with minimal abandoned calls
- Maintain the customer files for each Distribution Center that pertain to the various research and results found on customer credit problems
- Notify his/her manager of serious customer issues & problems that are unresolved within a set reasonable amount of time (24 hours)
- Improve and promote product quality
- All other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Six or more years of related experience in heavy vehicle parts desired
- ASE Heavy Duty Counter Certification (P1) and ASE Automotive Counter Certification
- Advance technical knowledge to problem solve and serve as an internal resource to other customer service representatives
- Ability to demonstrate business acumen & competency with heavy duty products
- Ability to read and interpret common documents such as safety rules along with operating and maintenance instruction
- Ability to expeditiously respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers individually
- Solve complex problems while effectively communicating with customers and Distribution Centers on a daily basis
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word), Internet search tools and web-site navigation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent external and internal & customer service skills.
- Quality Management – Looks for ways to improve and promote quality, demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness both internally and externally.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.