Delivery Driver (FT) Grandview, Missouri
NAPA Auto Parts is seeking a skilled Full - Time, enthusiastic and hard working part time Delivery Driver to join our growing team of auto parts professionals. As a Delivery Driver your primary focus is on getting the right parts to the right people at the right time, and engaging with customers as the face of NAPA throughout the day.
- Building long-term relationships with the customers you deliver to
- Driving throughout the metropolitan area using maps and directions
- Utilizing both manual and automatic transmission vehicles
- Handling cash charge transactions correctly and core/part returns appropriately
- Maintaining a distribution log or tracking system to record all deliveries/pickups made
- Lifting merchandise up to 60 lbs for deliveries
- Inspecting, protecting and maintaining company assets, merchandise, vehicles, building and people
The ideal NAPA Full - Time Delivery Driver will have a passion for delivering customer care on an everyday basis, and must also have excellent driving aptitude for both manual and automatic vehicles.Other requirements for the Delivery Driver include:
- Agility to bend to floor-level shelves and reach to upper shelves (eight feet) with use of stool or ladder when necessary
- Stamina to stand and walk for entire work shift
- Strength to lift 60 lbs of merchandise
- Clear speaking and attentive listening skills
- Motivated to train and learn
- Flexibility in schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Valid Class E driver's license, drivers living in Missouri are required to obtain and hold a valid Class E driver's license.
- Minimum 18 years of age
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.