- Automotive Group
- Industrial Group
- Career Areas
- Working Here
- Social Impact
- Students & Grads
Associate District Manager (Trainee) - Tampa District Office
NAPA is a parts store and so much more. NAPA is part of the largest international automotive parts distribution network that is built and maintained by a close-knit team of motivated individuals from diverse backgrounds, a unified commitment to integrity and ingenuity, and deep-rooted community relationships. No automotive experience? No problem! If you have a passion for customer service, leadership, and excellence, you may be a good fit for our Associate District Manager Trainee (ADM) program. NAPA’s ADM program offers 12-months of hands-on experience in NAPA retail, distribution, and district operations.
This opportunity is a great way to learn our business while discovering and designing a leadership career with NAPA! After the program, graduates typically move into Area or District Management roles.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related fiel (4 years of retail management experience is accepted instead of degree)
- 4-5 years of professional experience with preference in retail or operations management
- Must be able to relocate upon completion of program
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Tech-savvy with proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge and aptitude for using and interpreting financial reports and data
- Ability to problem-solve and execute changes that increase efficiencies and improve customer service
- Excellent organizational skills, including prioritization and time management
Mindset for Success
- Passionate and excited about building and sustaining relationships
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Self-starter with a results-driven mindset
ADMs rotate through various roles in the business taking on management responsibilities with support from mentors and the program Coach as each area of the business is explored. ADMs participate in monthly, instructor-led virtual training and lead projects with support from our field and headquarters leaders. The ADMs self-manage the program by following a comprehensive list of business processes, experiences, and online training that is completed over the course of the 12-month program. Each ADM is assigned a Coach who partners with the ADMs to ensure the ADM experiences all critical aspects of the business.
Outstanding Benefits and Culture
- Health benefits and 401K
- Employee discounts
- Paid time off
- Stable, Fortune 200 company with a family feel
- Company culture that works hard, yet takes care of employees
- Opportunity for accessing multiple career paths and ongoing development with support from leaders and your team
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.