Services Technician / Belt Splicer
Epperson and Company, a division of Motion Industries, is seeking a Services Technician / Belt Splicer for the Tampa, FL_location. Whether installing conveyor belts or repairing and maintaining mechanical equipment, we cater to the needs of our customers to keep their industry in motion. Motion offers an excellent benefits package that includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Install, splice, and repair conveyor belts at the customers' locations
- Repair or replace motors, bearings, pulleys, and other related items
- Use welding, schematic reading, tube bending, repair shop experience, and field service experience to make accurate and timely repairs Some travel required
- Experienced with conveyor belt splicer and vulcanizer High mechanical intelligence
- Repair Shop and Field Service experience
- Ability to work overtime and weekends and to be on call
- Valid Driver's License is required CDL a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.