Responsibilities: The following section contains the primary responsibilities for this position with a focus on retirement, financial wellness, disability, and total rewards within the U.S. and internationally. Job holder is responsible for performing any other duties as assigned by management.
- Provide direct support in developing and implementing employee benefit plans and programs.
- Assist in implementing new benefit plans and programs, or changes to existing plans and programs by preparing announcement materials and other media for communicating to employees. Monitor industry trends and market practice to assess competitiveness.
- Coordinate benefit changes and updates with HR Service Center.
- Participate in and monitor performance of provider and TPA relationships.
- Monitor industry trends and market practice to assess competitiveness.
- Help maintain compliance with regulatory and other legal requirements.
- Assist in day-to-day plan interpretation.
- Research questions and assists with review of benefit issues.
- Completes regular benefit audits and reports.
- Assist with the coordination of the claim appeals process for all applicable benefit plans.
Experience, Education, and Abilities:
- 1 -3 years’ experience as a Benefits Analyst
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience, required
- Proficiency in PC-based applications, including PeopleSoft and Microsoft Office programs required.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective problem solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects effectively.
- Work performed in a typical office environment.
- No travel anticipated.
About the Company
Genuine Parts Company, founded in 1928, is a service organization engaged in the distribution of automotive replacement parts, industrial replacement parts and materials and other business products. The company services tens of thousands of customers from more than 3,100 operations across the world and has approximately 55,000 employees.
Salary commensurate with qualifications and related experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.