Division Collection Manager
At Motion Industries, our Division Collection Managers manage Accounts Receivable and Collection functions for a specific geographic area of the Corporation while assisting other Division Credit Managers in doing the same. Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package that includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Address Accounts Receivable problems as they arise
- Work with branch personnel, A/R Clerks, BSRs, customers, attorneys, collection agencies, etc. to resolve situations
- Communicate with the branches and respond to their requests for assistance and information concerning their Accounts Receivables balances
- Place accounts for collection and periodically review the status
- Review bankruptcy notices and correspondence and address problems as they arise
- Respond to branch requests for instruction and guidance using the A/R operating system
- Assist the Division Credit Managers and back them up when necessary
- 10+ years Accounts Receivable or Collection Experience required
- Commercial Collection (B2B) experience preferred
- An industry recognized designation or certification preferred
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar with PC programs such as Word, Excel, Access, etc.
- Ability to analyze problem situations and propose solutions
- Familiar with U.S. Bankruptcy Code
- Willing to travel occasionally and make group presentations
- Willing to take on other duties to support the functions of the department as the need arises
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.