Human Resources Assistant- Temporary 6 months
NAPA is a Parts Store and so much more! We are driven to have the BEST people on our team to get the right parts to the right place at the right time!
Are you looking to make a huge impact with a fast paced and dynamic HR department? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you as a Human Resources Assistant! This is the perfect opportunity for you if you:
- Enjoy being the go-to person for just about everything when it comes to daily operations of an HR department and having the answers
- Enjoy everything payroll related including salary payments and adjustments
- Understand and enjoy recruitment processes and maintaining employee data records
- Are totally customer centric when it comes to providing effective HR support
A day in the life
- Provide full comprehensive Human Resources support for the HR department and other departments as needed (employee data, leave management, filing employee relations documentation, meeting notes, internal/external written correspondence, filing, creating reports)
- Prepare documentation for New Hires including new hire orientation class training and paperwork
- Recruit - Posts open jobs, screens applications, arranges interviews, participates in selection process, and administers pre-employment tests
- Coordinate volunteer and staff training events or programs and recommends resources
What you'll need:
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience
- 4 years + of general office / clerical experience
- Super savvy - Microsoft Office Suite
- Entirely customer-centric (internal/external)
- Knowledge of recruitment process, payroll and employee relations
- Competency to create accurate reports and data
- Able to present information in forms, tables, and spreadsheets.
And if you have this, even better:
- 1+ years in Human Resources and Recruiting
- 1+ years of experience with Kronos and PeopleSoft preferred
- Able to navigate popular social media recruiting platforms
- Tech savviness. You have the strong ability to navigate through various software programs and social media platforms.
Why NAPA may be the right place for you:
- Outstanding health benefits and 401K
- Stable company. Fortune 200 with a family feel
- Company Culture that works hard, yet takes care of employees
- Opportunity for accessing multiple career paths, ongoing development, with support from leaders and your team
Additional information for you:
NAPA has great careers for people with all backgrounds and interests. So if after reading this, you dont think that it is the perfect fit for you, check out a few of our cool day in the life career videos from our awesome employees by visiting NAPAautojobs.com. While on our career site, check out the list of the many other diverse roles we have as well. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.