Customer Service Supervisor APACHE
Apache, division of Motion Industries' salespeople provide the highest levels of technical support in the industry. Our Customer Service Representatives (Inside Sales) Supervisors provide positive leadership and professional sales and process support to strengthen an industrial inside sales team and achieve department goals. The supervisor will guide reports to and personally develop sustainable customer relationships by providing timely and accurate information, consultative product and application education, and exceptional customer service and will coordinate with internal departments to advance division objectives. Apache, division of Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package that includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick and holiday pay.
- Cultivate a positive, progressive team environment for customer service and sales excellence.
- Monitor/evaluate performance metrics and spend time with employees to observe, ask questions, and coach to detect variations and improve quality and productivity measures. Put corrective actions in place
- Ensure systems are used proficiently and data is complete.
- Identify training needs and conduct and/or delegate training on operating procedures and other work guidelines.
- Identify and address critical issues within the area of responsibility.
- Report progress and discuss needs (e.g., equipment, labor) and issues with management as needed.
- Create and/or improve department processes in conjunction with other areas. Facilitate change. Utilize lean tools and methodology.
- Provide assistance/guidance to Inside Sales and Outside Sales with quoting products and applications including challenging product applications and potential RMA situations.
- Facilitate communications on inquiries and orders and expedite orders/quotes and update customers as needed.
- Perform the duties of an Inside Sales Representative at times for customer responsiveness.
- Coordinate approval from Outside Sales and Sales Management on pricing levels that deviate from system pricing and RMA/CM requests.
- Work with Customer Service Manager and fellow Inside Sales Supervisors to even workload between and within Inside Sales departments.
- Manage Finesse Agent Manager tool for high coverage.
- Assist with inbound email management to meet customers' response time requirements.
- Ensure Inside Sales follows ISO/quality guidelines and manages daily reporting.
- Maintain a high level of communication with internal departments (e.g., Purchasing, Accounts Receivable) and coordinate with Outside Sales, Operations, and division leadership to achieve division goals.
- Provide buy/sell guidance on non-stock inquiries.
- Attend work regularly and predictably and uphold Company values in all work aspects.
Skills and Abilities
This position requires excellent verbal and written communication and customer relations skills including skillful listening, fact discovery, presentation, and negation; strong critical thinking and problem solving, project management, professional sales, and proactive change management skills; demonstrated strengths in continuous learning application, adaptability, quality commitment, and positive and collaborative interactions with customers and coworkers; ability to develop and lead successful teams; proven ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines; discipline to be organized, remain focused, and follow through with corrective action results; and proficient technology utilization to operate all Customer Service systems and software effectively and to seek improvements.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.