Distribution Center Stockroom Associate - PT Latham
Job Description - Part time
NAPA Auto Parts is seeking a skilled and energetic Warehouse Associate to join our growing team of professionals. Our Warehouse Associates stage, shrink wrap and load product by trip number and store number as it is received from the packing and pulling areas of the stockroom. They also prepare palletized loads for shipment by shrink-wrapping product. NAPA delivers quality experience not only to our customers but to our employees, in the form of career growth opportunities, unmatched brand and company pride, stability, great benefits including 401(k), and a parts discount. Our opportunities are limitless if you focus on the job at hand and stretch yourself to drive performance and results. Why NAPA? Hear from one of our awesome Warehouse Team Members who has a unique role with NAPA
- Moving through aisles, rows and shelves
- Having a keen sense for seeing, hearing and remembering part numbers and line codes
- Lifting merchandise up to 60 lbs as needed
- Maneuvering heavy equipment using hand trucks motorize cards, pallet jackets, etc
- Helping team members maintain a clean, organized floor
- Ensures correct parts are placed on the correct truck.
- Stages product on pallets, shrink wraps to prevent loss, and loads pallets on trucks.
- Keeps work area clean to avoid potential accidents and to allow for rapid loading.
- Pulls stock orders until time to load trucks as needed.
- Pulls large parts and stages to proper truck.
- Assists with processing other DC shuttles.
- Works in a safe manner following all safety procedures, rules and regulations.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by management.
NAPA Warehouse Associates should have the agility to bend to floor-level shelves and reach to upper shelves (eight feet) with the use of a stool or ladder when necessary.
- Our Warehouse Associates are also required to have the stamina to stand and walk for the entire work shift.
- Strength to lift 60 lbs of merchandise
- Clear speaking and attentive listening skills
- Motivated to train and learn
- Desire to go above and beyond the Job Description
- Desire to be part of a fun and energetic team
- Must be available to work weekends
- Forklift certified.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.