Financial Analyst M&A
The Financial Analyst, reporting to the Director of Finance Planning & Analysis, will be an integral part of the Finance team by supporting the mergers and acquisition (M&A) process by performing qualitative and quantitative analysis by analyzing acquisition information and build models to determine favorability. This position will be responsible for tracking past acquisitions against the proforma while working closely with the VP of M&A as well as assist in supporting departmental decisions and processes by working collaboratively within the departments and organization as a whole.
Interested and qualified candidates will have the selection to work out of the Indiana or Atlanta Headquarters location.
- Prepare financial analysis on a variety of different acquisition targets
- Forecast acquisition target results and determine valuation
- Develop models to build acquisitions into corporate forecast and budget process
- Track accuracy of modeling compared to actual performance
- Provide reporting and analysis to executive level stakeholders
- Perform ad hoc analysis as needed
- Provide management with timely, accurate financial information to support decision making
- Support the VP of M&A with special projects as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, or related field
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Advanced skill set in Excel required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, Power Point etc.).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Financial acumen coupled with effective inter-personal style
- Track record of cross-functional interaction
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments simultaneously individually or within a team environment
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.