Fabricator - Plant/Production/Manufacturing
Apache, a division of Motion Industries
Apache is widely recognized across the US for the variety and quality of our hose, belting, custom fabrications, on-site belting services, and consumer products. Specializing in the value-added fabrication of belt, hose, and cut & molded products, Apache products are used across a wide array of industries and applications. We strive to provide a workplace built on teamwork, comprised of team players who take pride in a job well done while consistently achieving results that exceed our customer’s expectations.
We currently have a rewarding Fabricator opportunity available. This position pays $15-$20.50 per hour to start, depending upon experience-level. New hires with superior performance are eligible for a pay increase within their first year of employment. Employees become eligible for a competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision, PTO, and a 401(k) Savings Plan after 60 days of employment.
Fabricator roles consist of multiple functions/disciplines necessary to fabricate lightweight and heavy duty industrial and agricultural belts and hoses, including but not limited to: baler production, belt sample cutting, cleating fabrication, custom fabrication, cut rubber parts fabrication, extruder operations, forklift operations, lacing fabrication, material handling, press operations, sidewall fabrication, slitter operations, and splicing fabrication, etc. Job entails long periods of standing in the operations area, which is often cold in the winter and hot in the summer months. Job requires safety footwear and protective eyewear. Successful candidate required to pass pre-employment background and drug screen.
- High school diploma/equivalent
- Ability to read and understand work orders with instruction
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs. frequently and without assistance
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs. occasionally
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in main units of measure, using whole numbers, common fraction, and decimals
- Ability to set up and operate mechanical equipment as well as use power tools and hand tools safely
- Ability to use a tape measure and calipers
- Sufficient knowledge or experience to perform industrial math and measuring
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.