Store Management Trainee
Are you focused on developing your career into a leadership position in retail management or customer management? If you seek opportunities to learn, train and really grow into a leadership position, our Automotive Parts Store Management Trainee position is for you!As an Automotive Parts Store Management Trainee, you will be participating in a six month on-the-job training program that will provide heavy exposure into the operational aspects of our stores. You will be learning topics in 4 core areas as you prepare for a management role: Business management
- People management
- Customer management
Why NAPA? NAPA delivers quality experience not only to our customers but to our employees, in the form of career growth opportunities, great benefits including 401(k), and a parts discount!While you are learning, we will need you to: Lead a successful team and managing in our fast-paced retail stores
- Help and guide crew team members
- Steer a store toward continuous improvement in processes and procedures
- Drive sales by promoting the entire line of NAPA products to wholesale customers
- Engage customers through educational seminars, clinics and presentations on NAPA products and services
- Strive for the winning performance
- The ideal and successful Automotive Parts Store Management Trainee will have an internal motivation to train and learn and a passion for delivering quality customer care.
- Other qualifications include:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Three to five years of experience in a retail store or sales position
- ASE (P2) parts certification is a PLUS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility in schedule including evenings, weekends and holiday Requirement(s):
- Automotive " know how" and/or experience
Where permitted by applicable law, successful applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start date. COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment, subject to an approved accommodation, and proof of vaccination will be required on or prior to start date.
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.