- Automotive Group
- Industrial Group
- Career Areas
- Working Here
- Social Impact
- Students & Grads
Customer Service Representative
- Make outbound collection calls to customers with a pre-defined list of accounts.
- Determine the reasons for a customer’s past due balance and make arrangements for payment based on established collection policies.
- Respond to incoming calls and emails from customers and answers questions relating to their past due accounts.
- Identify accounts that are uncollectible and transfer those accounts to our Legal department for further action.
- Identify accounts that may be candidates for year-end bad debt write-off.
- Provide invoice and statement copies as needed.
- Initiate and respond to Service Now tickets for more detailed customer requests.
- Additional tasks as determined
- 2+ years’ experience in a collection environment.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Customer service focused.
- Ability to focus in a high volume, high pressure environment.
- Strong conflict resolution skills and negotiation skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Peoplesoft.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Strong organizational and follow up skills.
- Results driven; self-motivated.
- High School graduate or higher
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.