Most Clerical Staff at Motion Industries are long tenured, supporting the departments and branches they serve. They perform the highest levels of customer service by providing assistance with administrative and accounting duties. Motion offers an excellent benefits package that includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Assist with all functions of the accounts payable process
- Assist with vendor maintenance
- Manually scan invoices into electronic payment queue
- Communicate with vendors and branches to eliminate paper invoicing and to convert vendors to non-paper forms of payment
- Open and distribute mail
- Other duties as assigned
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work as a team player
- High school diploma or GED
- Telephone etiquette and good communication skills
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Ability to work overtime as required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.