Supplier Sales Support Analyst
With annual sales of $6.0 billion, Motion is a leading industrial distributor of bearings; mechanical power transmission products; electrical and industrial automation components; hose, belting, and gaskets; hydraulic and pneumatic components; process pumps; industrial and safety products; seals and accessories; and material handling products and solutions. With the goal of increasing customers’ productivity, the Company offers many valued-added services, including engineering, fabrication, repair, and Industry 4.0 solutions across these product groups. In addition, Mi Automation Solutions and Mi Conveyance Solutions were formed to offer a wide range of specialized, related products and innovative solutions for many applications. Motion has over 550 locations, including 15 distribution centers in North America, and Mi Asia Pacific has nearly 200 locations, including eight distribution centers in Australasia. Motion serves more than 200,000 customers from the food and beverage, pulp and paper, iron and steel, chemical, mining and aggregate, petrochemical, automotive, semiconductor, wood and lumber, medical, and pharmaceutical industries. Motion is a wholly owned subsidiary of Genuine Parts Company (NYSE: GPC). Visit our website at Motion.com.
Motion Industries is seeking a Supplier Sales Support Analyst to support and administer its special pricing programs obtained through our suppliers for the purpose of bolstering sales and improving overall profitability. These strategic programs leverage procurement opportunities that provide Motion the ability to act on rapidly changing and complex market conditions, promote products, deploy sales strategies, and compete in an array of sales opportunities across the organization. As a Supplier Sales Support Analyst, your role will be to manage, coordinate, and scrutinize all related activities processed through Motion’s proprietary system. To support the operational aspects of these programs the primary responsibilities will incorporate project management, program documentation and setup, claim reconciliation, troubleshooting Order Management System, data analytics, and conducting applicable training. Motion offers an excellent benefits package that includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Document, load, and maintain SSS programs
- Arbitrate claims and reconcile discrepancies pursuant to the agreements and in collaboration with suppliers and internal personnel
- Direct and coordinate branch operations, management, and suppliers in structuring and implementing programs
- Troubleshoot OMS issues, document, and recommend solutions
- Troubleshoot and direct personnel concerning P & L statements, commission reports, POS reports, product, price, cost, and contracts
- Develop, track, and report key performance indicators
- Calculate and process income adjustments through AP and Payroll
- Build, analyze, and interpret data using Qlik
- Develop and conduct applicable training
- General item database maintenance
- Knowledge of supply chain including terms, product, contract language, business and accounting principles
- Expert in Excel; Advanced proficiency with Word, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook
- Strong proficiency in Qlik and SQL
- Strong mathematics and analytics
- Skilled and articulate in all forms of communication
- Strong organizational skills
- High level problem solver for both ill-defined and well-defined scenarios
- Excellent follow through skills; self-starter with steady resolve to deliver results
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and consistently meet deadlines
- Must discern and manage sensitive information in a confidential and professional manner
- Develop and conduct presentations through virtual and physical meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent industrial supply chain experience
- 3-5 years of project management experience is preferred
- Working knowledge of Motion’s OMS is preferred
- Motivated professional who acts with integrity, optimism, and dedication
Where permitted by applicable law, successful applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start date. COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment, subject to an approved accommodation, and proof of vaccination will be required on or prior to start date.
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.