- Automotive Group
- Industrial Group
- Career Areas
- Working Here
- Social Impact
- Students & Grads
Delivery Driver - City of Tempe
This is an excellent Delivery Driver opportunity with full time impact on our NAPA Integrated Business Solutions (IBS) division! Does being out on the open road (not in the office/store all day) get you excited? While it takes some great people to serve our customers from the inside, our Driver jobs are for those who want to be outside serving our customers! A NAPA IBS Delivery Driver is a great opportunity whether you are looking to spend your career with us as a Driver, want to get your foot in the door with us to explore other careers at some point, and or just want to earn some extra income – We welcome you!
What is NAPA Integrated Business Solutions (IBS):
We manage Parts so businesses don’t have to! The NAPA Integrated Business Solutions (IBS) program is a partnership with any company that needs on-site assistance running a highly efficient parts department within their business. In other words, “a Store inside a Store/Company” We partner with some exciting places: ground support maintenance stations for major airlines, government vehicle maintenance stations, utility companies, construction companies, car dealerships and more. NAPA provides parts management, supply chain expertise, fantastic customer care, that serve our customer’s efficiencies and bottom line when we step in to manage their parts departments. Check out this video to learn more about the dynamic division of NAPA IBS www.napa-ibs.com
What you will be doing:
- Delivering parts to our Customers with a passion for developing relationships with our customers
- Picks up parts from multiple vendors, ensure stock room parts are accurately stocked and maintain/check inventory
- Consistently focused on safety while driving and delivering our parts
- Serving as a NAPA Brand Ambassador as you meet customers during your deliveries
- Building long-term relationships with the customers you deliver to
- Maintain store delivery truck through adherence maintained to safety checklists, ensuring vehicle is clean, and that basic maintenance is done (e.g., correct tire pressure)
This is the right opportunity for you if you:
- Love to work independently, enjoy driving (safely), and also engaging with customers face to face
- Take pride in the work that you so and focused on safety and reliability each day!
- Want to be a part of a company that focused on finding fixes for customers and where no 2 days are the same
- Thrive off being in a very fast-moving environment and being super busy yet being a part of a company where you just may find your “2nd family”!
- Are a student or retired and want to work with a company that will be flexible with your schedule
What you’ll need:
- Agility to bend to floor-level shelves and reach to upper shelves (eight feet) with use of stool or ladder when necessary and the stamina to stand and walk for entire work shift and lift up to 60 lbs of merchandise
- Able to handle cash charge transactions correctly and core/part returns appropriately
- Maintaining a distribution log or tracking system to record all deliveries/pickups made
- Inspecting, protecting and maintaining company assets, merchandise, vehicles, building and people
- Clear speaking and attentive listening skills
- Driving throughout the metropolitan area using maps and directions
- Able to be flexible with your schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Valid Driver’s License
What is in it for you:
- Awesome people and brand
- Outstanding health benefits and 401K
- Stable company. Fortune 200 with a “family” feel
- Family Culture where no 2 days or career paths are the same!
- Opportunity for accessing multiple career paths, ongoing development, with support from leaders and your team
If this role sounds like a fit, please take the time to complete our super quick and easy application. We are excited and humbled that you are considering NAPA as hopefully your future employer.
Please apply if you think this is a great fit for you and we will be in touch! If you decide that this role is not for you, please check out some of our other great careers by visiting jobs.genpt.com
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.