Accounts Receivable Specialist
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Oracle)
EIS is a leading North American distributor of process materials, production supplies, specialty wire and cable and value-added fabricated parts for the electrical OEM, motor repair and assembly markets.Our culture is highly innovative, collaborative and focused on building and maintaining relationships that allow us to surpass our customers’ expectations. We embrace the qualities that make each of our team members unique and develop each other’s skillsets so that together we can be stronger than the sum of our parts.
The Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible for ensuring timely processing of all payments. The ideal candidate must have strong attention to detail and excellent customer service skills. The Accounts Receivable Specialist facilitates an ongoing relationship with our customers to ensure efficient and effective completion to our order process.
- Monitor customer account detail for non-payments, delayed payments, and other irregularities
- Maintain customer records and files with accuracy
- Apply customer payments by recording all transactions
- Assist with creating and recording new customer accounts with accounting system
- Conduct collection activities
- Research and solve payment discrepancies and deductions
- Process credit card payments and prepare bank deposits
- Assist in company auditing process by proving any documents required by auditors
- Protect company’s value by keeping information confidential
- Assists customers with accounting inquiries
- Associate’s Degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Oracle experience required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail; achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong computer skills including MS Excel and Word
EIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.