Finance Intern - Internal Audit
Finance Intern – Internal Audit
Motion Industries’ employees provide the highest levels of customer service. Whether introducing new products and service solutions, demonstrating the differentiating competencies, or opening and developing new accounts, we cater to the needs of our customers to keep their industry in motion. Our Finance Intern/Internal Audit provides support for project work in auditing, accounting, credit, and other functions in the Finance Department. We are seeking qualified candidates for Summer 2020.
- Assist with functions throughout the Finance Department including but not limited to: Auditing, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Credit, etc.
- Perform value-added ad hoc analysis based on business needs
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive high-level overview of Motion’s financial and auditing procedures
- Represent Motion Industries in a professional manner
- Rising college senior pursuing a degree in Accounting/Finance
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Coachable regarding feedback, daily tasks, and instructions
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Excel
- Good driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.