Repair semi-trailers, box trucks, flat beds, etc.
Ability to replace all components of semi-trailer- brakes, roof, flooring, doors, side panels, suspension
Ability to repair lights & wiring
Ability to repair ABS system
Ability to weldResponsibilities
- Work on a variety of damaged trailers.
- Maintain cleanliness of shop area.
- Adhere to all safety rules.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3 to 5 years of prior mechanic experience.
- At least 18 years old.
- You must have your own hand tools.
- Reliable, organized, detailed and focused .
- Ability to move up to 100 lb and lift up to 50 lb.
- HS Diploma or equivalent required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.