At Motion Industries, our Internal Auditors are key members of our team. They support our branches by performing operational and procedural audits. Motion offers an excellent benefits package that includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Plan and execute internal operational audits to ensure locations follow company policies and procedures
- Obtain and inspect required evidence to support audit conclusions
- Identify audit findings and explain to various levels of branch management and staff
- Express ideas and concerns in a clear, confident, and concise manner
- Provide written reports of internal audit findings and make recommendations to management
- Evaluate and make recommendations regarding internal processes as they relate to company policies and procedures
- Accomplish audit objectives within established timeline work additional hours as needed
- Perform special assignments and other duties as requested
- Ability to travel one to two weeks per month
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Accounting or Finance
- Ability to work effectively both individually and as part of a team
- Ability to work with a wide variety of people and departments
- Basic project management skills, including time management, developing a work plan, taking initiative and meeting deadlines
- Strong ethical standards and high level of integrity
- High attention to detail, excellent analytical skills, and sound judgment
- Objective and logical
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Previous audit experience helpful
- Proficiency with Word and Excel
Where permitted by applicable law, successful applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start date. COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment, subject to an approved accommodation, and proof of vaccination will be required on or prior to start date.
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.