Technical Training Specialist
Motion Industries is seeking an experienced Technical Training Specialist to teach employees and customers basic and advanced courses in industrial automation and maintenance skills. Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick and holiday pay.
- Technical instruction for employees and customers.
- Shadow Motion Institute instructors and learn to facilitate existing curriculum.
- Teach technical classes at MI and customer locations.
- Maintain class instructional materials.
- Recommend course improvements.
- Develop new course curriculum.
- Work with customers to determine training needs.
- Promote training sales through MI branch and corporate sales force.
- Maintain and assemble hands-on training equipment as needed.
- Technical degree or equivalent experience
- 5 – 10 years
- Extensive knowledge in fluid power, electrical or mechanical power transmission fields.
- Prior industrial engineering experience
- Educates self on new technology and practices.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.