IT Technical Recruiter
As part of the global GPC Human Resource team, the IT Recruiter will work collaboratively with IT and HR Leadership to source, recruit, and hire technical talent. The IT Recruiter will play an integral role in providing an exceptional candidate and employee experience for our 50,000 global Genuine Parts Company associates by helping build an inclusive culture where we CONNECT, ENGAGE and GROW our talent, resulting in our ability to attract, develop, and retain the best people.
- Partner with hiring managers and HR leaders to build hiring plans and fill vacancies for technical talent
- Clear focus on diversity with an emphasis on increases talent pool from underrepresented backgrounds
- Source, recruit, and build a pipeline of both passive and active technical candidates
- Manage full cycle recruiting process from identification of vacancy to hire
- Monitor, track, and update recruiting progress to hiring managers and key stakeholders
- Leverage ATS and recruiting tools to manage postings, positions and candidates
- Assist efforts to implement and improve key technical recruiting processes and programs
- Identify data-based recruiting trends and building actionable insights
- Guide hiring managers and stakeholders throughout hiring process
- Ensure compliance with hiring process
REQUIREMENTS and QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree
- 5-7 years full life cycle talent acquisition experience
- 5-7 years technical requiring experience
- Experience partnering with executives and senior leaders
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated learning agility – ability to pick up new things quickly / desire to learn
- High degree of self-motivation and initiative in managing multiple projects, contributing towards group goals, and driving for results.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience using ATS throughout recruiting lifecycle
- Strong attention to detail
Where permitted by applicable law, successful applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start date. COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment, subject to an approved accommodation, and proof of vaccination will be required on or prior to start date.
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.