The Enterprise Architect will assist in building out our Centralized Domain focused eCommerce Platform. The Enterprise Architect supports the Engineering Team in defining Commerce off-the-shelf or custom solutions, improving current Omnichannel IT applications performance, supporting DevSecOps processes, helping with Site Reliability Engineering improvements, optimizing business operations performance, and setting the direction and approach for integrating Enterprise applications into the eCommerce Platform.
- The Enterprise Architect is responsible for cataloging, developing, coordinating, communicating, maintaining, and enforcing overall enterprise architecture models, representations, initiatives, capabilities, and components to adequately support the organization's business and technology activities.
- Evaluating internal functions, business development strategies, and IT processes and suggesting improvements.
- Creating business architecture models to reflect the organization's strategies and goals and creating and implementing business visions and goals.
- Evaluating systems engineering, talent recruiting, and accounting models for discrepancies and vulnerabilities.
- Suggesting ideas to reduce costs in IT and business leadership.
- Organizing training to improve employees' knowledge and skills for future organizational growth.
- Providing business architecture and systems processing guidance.
- Ensuring the efficiency, security, and support of the organization's goals.
- Creating methods for compliance architecture, such as data storage, metadata management, and change control.
- Determining and implementing build versus buy strategies, mentor personnel, and views of the overall business strategy.
Experience, Education, and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree Information Technology or a related field
- 10+ years of Experience in system architecture
- Experience in modeling and graphic representations.
- Excellent technical and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage, coordinate and prioritize simultaneous projects.
- Strong project management skills and understanding of requirements
- Detail-oriented with effective time management skills to facilitate unplanned projects and interruptions
- Demonstrated leadership in partnering with multiple cross-functional teams to drive a vision forward
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Very strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Work performed in a typical office environment
- Travels up to 10% of the time
Where permitted by applicable law, successful applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start date. COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment, subject to an approved accommodation, and proof of vaccination will be required on or prior to start date.
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.