To stock business products accurately, promptly, and safely throughout the warehouse.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned. Stock merchandise received from the manufacturer onto assigned shelf.
- Replenish shelves as required.
- Operation of RF scanning equipment is required
- Adherence to the Stockroom Housekeeping Policy of facility and specific product line area is required.
- Accuracy in repetitive routine is very important while maintaining good speed.
- Follow and adhere to all safety rules including the handling of hazardous materials.
- Occasional use of forklift - certification required.
- Monitor and report to supervisor the minimum and/or maximum space requirements of stocking locations.
Must be functionally literate and capable of understanding and recognizing product numbers and line codes to insure proper retrieval of product for shipment, including identifying sequence of numbers and letters accurately and rapidly.To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or one to three months related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Language Ability: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions.
- Ability to write legibly.
- Mathematical Ability: Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
- Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts.
- The noise level in the environment is loud.
- Physical Demands:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stand walk use hands and fingers to handle, or feel reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is
- frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance.
- The employee is frequently required to lift up to 60 pounds.
- Must be able to move heavy product in excess of 1,000 pounds with moving aids designed to move such items including hand trucks, dollies, motorized cart, pallet jacks, etc.
- The vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus.
- System Requirements: Operational Access to PkMS - Menu DCAMENU20
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.