APG Parts Specialist
This is the ideal role for a person who truly cares about providing outstanding customer service and delivery of parts to technicians they service on site. As a Parts Sales Specialist you are looked at as the go to person for securing the right parts for the technicians job at hand, at the right time.
This role may be for you if:
- You are focused on Customer Satisfaction, Operational Excellence, and being a part of a high energy and performing team
- Are comfortable with working in a Fleet shop environment
- You have a background in automotive aftermarket, dealerships, parts, light/heavy duty equipment, ground support industry
- You have experience in supply chain, parts procurement, and or logistics. Demonstrated leadership in the automotive after-market industry, preferably an automotive parts department, dealership, heavy duty and/or fleet establishment.
- You enjoy representing a dynamic and respected brand along with going out of your way to provide tremendous customer service!
- You love building and sustaining relationships with your team and outside vendors
- You enjoy coming up with better processes and being looked at for the go to person for answers to customer’s questions.
A Day in the life:
- Providing an outstanding and a very high level of customer service with our partner and customer
- Works in unison with the IBS Site Manager and team ensuring all daily/weekly/monthly reconciliation items are handled per policy and procedure guide
- Addressing customer sales/service questions and problems quickly
- Shifting into a high gear and bringing a high energy to our NAPA parts counter at our IBS location
- Helping team members when working with customers or finding auto parts
- Navigating computer and paper catalog systems
- Working towards continuous improvement with our on-site parts store relationship - processes and procedures
- Lifting merchandise up to 60 lbs
- Inspecting, protecting and maintaining company assets, merchandise, vehicles, building and people
What you’ll need:
- Passion for customer care, relationship management, and going out of your way to take care of customers
- Automotive Aftermarket/Parts/Light & Heavy Duty/Diesel/Aftermarket
- Experience with inventory protection, asset management and cataloging
- Demonstrated leadership in the automotive after-market service industry, fleet services, government contracts, dealerships, or retail establishments
- Possess personal drive, self-motivation and ability to not only identify issues, but finding immediate solutions for customer
- Capable of operating point-of-sale system, cataloging and customer fleet management software
- Possess analytical/problem solving skills and a non-stop drive for solving customer issues and coming up with solutions
- Thrive in a super-fast paced environment
- Welcome “being the go to person”!
- High School Diploma, GED
- Flexibility in schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
And if you have this, even better:
- Background in Aviation and/or Ground Support Equipment
- Technical school, and/or college degree a plus
- Automotive Parts experience
- Parts procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics
- ASE Certification(s)
Why NAPA may just be the right place for you:
- Awesome people and brand
- Outstanding health benefits and 401K
- Stable company. Fortune 200 with a “family” feel
- Company Culture that works hard, yet takes care of employees
- Opportunity for accessing multiple career paths, ongoing development, with support from leaders and your team
Additional information for you:
- NAPA has great careers for people with all backgrounds and interests. So, if after reading this, you don’t think that it is the perfect fit for you, check out a few of our cool day in the life career videos from our awesome employees by visiting NAPAautojobs.com. While on our career site, check out the other diverse roles we have
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.