Customer Facing Quality Engineer
Motion Industries Engineers provide the highest levels of knowledge and skills to design and test systems that will enhance our ability to meet the needs of our customers. Motion offers an excellent benefits package that includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
Customer Facing Quality Engineer Responsibilities:
- Lead the process of providing timely responses to customers on quality matters: SCARs, failure analysis, audits, customer visit support etc.
- Document customer generated Non-conformances and SCARs
- Understand and follow customer specific quality procedures policies
- Ability to utilize 8D, 5 why and other quality tools to address customer quality issues
- Participate in product quality planning and control process based on customer's specifications and requirements
- Work with internal quality engineer to identify and develop problem solving methodologies to resolve quality issues
- Formulate a strategic plan with the production team to increase productivity and diminish quality issues
- Inform operations manager and quality department regarding customer feedback and expectations on products quality for specific customers
- Collect, analyze and manage all customer scorecards
- Work with Quality Engineer and repairs department to process repairs and quality issues in a timely manner
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.